POISONING - INTOXICATION
The HA230 Disposable Hemoperfusion Catridge can be used in cases of poisoning. Effectively treats poisoning from:• Agrochemicals and Pesticides
• Industrial derivatives
• Drug overdose
CRITICAL CONDITIONS (ICU)
The HA380 Disposable Hemoperfusion Catridge is used in patients in critical conditions treated in the ICU. It effectively removes inflammatory mediators, such as cytokines, and helps to confront critical situations such as:• Sepsis
• Severe Αcute pancreatitis
• Severe injuries
• Serious burns
• The BS330 Disposable Plasma Bilirubin Adsorption Column is used in patients with hyperbilirubinemia.
• Achieves a significant reduction of bilirubin, bile acids, CRP and endotoxins.
• The HA330-II Disposable Hemoperfusion Catridge is applied in patients with liver failure.
• Achieves a significant reduction of ammonia, mercaptan and aromatic amino acids.